Elite Comfort Solutions
Job Summary: Performs various tasks necessary to support company compliance efforts related to operational EHS and Quality Functions under the guidance of the director of quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Audit assistance.
- Third party audit review and assistance.
- Label and Law tag compliance review/draft and direction.
- Customer and compliance deviation documentation creation
- Corporate policy document control management.
- New product development gate owner for actionable items and dates related to launch or product changes.
- Draft Development of corporate policy and procedure as directed.
- Draft Development of corporate work instructions, visual aids, SOP’s, etc…as directed.
- Data collection/mining and maintenance for continuous improvement efforts.
- Voice Of Customer data input collection and output report creation.
- Assist plants as needed in document creation, revision and control.
- Development, deployment and management of compliance related checklists that interface with intelex.
- Assistance in development and deployment of plant and plant team EHS and Quality assessments.
- Assistance with Supplier development program as needed.
- Assistance with operations training and development of plant EHS and Quality teams as needed.
- Address Supplier Quality issues for major customers; assist plant quality where necessary.
- Support plants in updates or creation of critical Compliance Management System components
- Core competence in facilitating problem-solving events, specifically 8D
- Provide leadership and ability to train others in problem solving,
- Ensures the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Interaction with sales, production, quality managers and customers to ensure customer satisfaction as directed.
- Assists in the development of quality assurance plans by conducting risk analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Prepares compliance documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of BS in a business or engineering related field of study, preferred
- Minimum of 1 years of previous work experience in a manufacturing setting with engineering emphasis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- PC literate to include MS Word, strong Excel, Power Point, Outlook, MS Project and Minitab or QI macros
- Ability to lead various cross functional teams in Root Cause analysis
- Ability to develop systems and tools to track, manage, maintain, and improve quality systems.
- Ability to interface with internal or external customers effectively including phone calls, emails and face to face.
- Understanding of Lean Principles required.
- Usage of data analysis for process improvement required.
- Statistical Process Control experience and understanding required.
- Six sigma green belt a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 a plus.
- Attention to detail with regard to Safety, Quality, and process improvement.
- Indirect influencing skills
To apply for this job please visit elitecomfortsolutions.com.