Elite Comfort Solutions
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financial Analyst is responsible for system requirements and workflow analysis, including functional design/configuration, customizations, test script development and automation, as well as the development and delivery of end user training in support of Corporate Finance and other Corporate functions. This position will work with various business stakeholders, development teams, with access to vendor resources to suggest and drive solutions to identify gaps to create critical functional deliverables, such as, functional designs, testing plan/scripts, and training manuals. The Dynamics 365 Financial Analyst must also understand the project lifecycle, project management fundamentals, process analysis, design best practices, and business process improvement opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works collaboratively with IT management, business leaders, and business department team members to review requests, analyze requirements, and documents current and future state workflows;
- Investigates problems with AX Finance modules, diagnose root causes, and resolve issues;
- Assists in the ongoing development and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Emnterprise (ERP), Management Reporter (MR), SaaS/Cloud based Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), SaaS/Cloud based Concur expense reporting and implementation and deployment of SaaS/Cloud based Adaptive Insights (FP&A);
- Understands business goals and objectives of the Finance and Corporate departments it supports and can translate business requirements into system requirements. Creates test plans, test cases, training plans, and end user guides;
- Investigate Feature Requests, clarify objectives, understand software functionality and recommend solutions using industry best practices;
- Provides functional training, including developing user training materials and delivering end user training;
- Provides expert advice to Finance in best use of AX Finance modules;
- Functions as a liaison between the Accounting, Finance and IT department business partners to ensure effective delivery of system changes;
- Follows best practices of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and change management controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other regulatory standards;
- Executes SOX compliance processes and procedures as it relates to in-scope applications and participates in audits, as required;
- Supports system setup, configuration, integration, upgrades/updates and implementation of new functionality;
- Identifies reporting requirements and help to coordinate the development of specialized reports;
- Drives system design analyses, user acceptance testing, business validation during production implementation, and post production support
Knowledge & Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent working experience in IT. Working knowledge of ERP data structures and reporting / BI tools desired
- 3+ years of functional knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 or later. Dynaimcs 365 perferred.
- Finance (General Ledger, A/R, A/P, Cash & Bank, Fixed Assets, etc.); Project Management and Accounting; Inventory Management Financials and Cost Accounting; SK Soft e-Banking;
- Functional expertise for Accounting Modules on multiple AX 2012 R2/R3 implementations, Dynamics 365 preferred
- Experience with the following systems a plus: HRIS (e.g., ADP), Adaptive Insights (FP&A) and Concur (Employee expense management);
- Finance and accounting background a Plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Capable of being innovative and dynamic in approach to work.
- Detail oriented, analytical, excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite of applications, including Excel, Word, Adobe and Visio;
- Ability to create visual representation of business processes using swim lane diagrams, business process flows, data flows, functional breakdown structures, etc.;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities or deadlines;
- Effectively adopt systematic approaches in order to maximize efficiencies and scalability;
- Exercises superior judgment and works independently with minimal supervision and/or guidance
To apply for this job please visit elitecomfortsolutions.com.