Comfort for Every Season
OmniTemp™ is the next generation of Peterson viscoelastic and Energex™ Temperature Responsive Foam. Designed to have a distinctly luxurious feel while maintaining high performance and durability, OmniTemp™ is formulated to have an exceptionally low Glass Transition Temperature (Tg). This results in a high pressure-relieving capability across an extended range of extremely low temperatures. OmniTemp™ foam will never stiffen in a cool bedroom, and some grades can be used even at below freezing temperatures.
OmniTemp™ foams outperform other bedding foams in nearly all categories, including breathability, moisture dissipation, low-temperature performance, and dynamic thermal conductivity. Due to this low responsiveness to temperature and relative humidity conditions, OmniTemp™ foams feel consistent and comfortable in all regions, seasons, and weather conditions.
- Compared to standard visco at a similar density and IFD, OmniTemp™ has an airflow improvement of up to 20 fold
- Enables excess body heat and moisture to be quickly and effectively transferred away from the body
- Transfers heat through the open cells of the foam and conductive struts of the polymer, both of which rapidly channel excess heat toward the uncompressed parts of the mattress
- Transfers heat significantly faster during the Dynamic Thermal Conductivity (DTC) test
- OmniTemp™ visco transfers heat more than 13 times faster than conventional memory foam and up to 16 times faster than a soft latex foam sample
Wide Temperature Performance Range
OmniTemp™ visco foams are designed to perform over an exceptionally wide temperature scale, allowing them to maintain their soft and comforting feel in any sleep environment. Normally, memory foam gets firmer in cooler environments, and some bedding products even become unpleasantly stiff in a slightly cool bedroom. The OmniTemp™ technology takes viscoelastic foam to a whole new temperature performance level, maintaining its luxurious and comfortable feel even at below freezing temperatures.